DON'T BREED OR BUY
WHILE RABBITS DIE!
Missouri House Rabbit Society - St. Louis
P.O. Box 6362, Chesterfield, Missouri 63006-6362, USA Phone: 314-995-1457 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Paypal lets you use Credit Cards,
Checking Account or Paypal account.
This site best viewed with Internet Explorer.
This site last updated: 11/28/2015
Click HERE for valuable info on rabbits and to locate a House Rabbit Society chapter in your area.
HRS is a 501 (c3) all-volunteer, non-profit organization with a dual purpose of rescue and education. Donations are tax - deductible.
URGENT! The bunnies need you to sign these petitions immediately!
1. Stop cruelty at Pel-Freez, the largest rabbit slaughterhouse in the nation. We suggest you do not look at the photos, just sign the petition. Your signature could lessen the unnecessary and intentionally caused suffering of rabbits destined for the dinner table or fur market. Please do this NOW! Sign petition to Stop Horrific Cruelty at Pel-Freez 2. Rescues/confiscations will not be allowed to happen if House Bill 479 passes! Can you imagine if all the bunnies we and other groups have rescued from horrific settings had been forced to stay where they were? Please send a message to the Missouri Legislature objecting to House Bill 479. It would prevent abused animals from being confiscated. Animals would remain in the care of their abusers rather than going to the safe haven of a shelter. Just click on the link and fill out the simple form. Please do this NOW! Here is the link: Missouri, Don’t Give Puppy Mills and Factory Farms Special Protections
Want a bunny to love?
Do NOT go to a pet or farm supply store or breeder!
Buying animals from pet stores or breeders adds to the tragedy of pet overpopulation.
Instead of buying a bunny, check out our adorable buns available for adoption! We have all sizes and all ages. Be sure to check out our awesome bigger buns too!
Bunny House Shelter bunnies would LOVE to have "Cottontail Cottages" to play in while they await their forever homes.
For a discounted price, you can donate a Set of 2 Cottages to be shipped directly to the Bunny House Shelter!
Click on Cottontail Cottage, then choose Missouri House Rabbit Society, St. Louis as your charity of choice. The bunnies thank you!
Baby bunnies are currently
being given away as "Prizes"!
To sign a petition to stop this horror, visit:
Also available at these locations:
- Arch Animal Hospital, 2951 Dougherty Ferry Rd., St. Louis, MO 636-225-8387
- Bunny House Shelter, Fenton, MO 314-995-1457
- Creve Coeur Animal Hospital, 12550 Olive Blvd., Creve Coeur, MO 314-434-4300
- Hope Animal Hospital, 300 Biltmore Plaza, Fenton, MO 636-349-0049
- O.K. Hatchery Feed & Garden Store, 115 E. Argonne., Kirkwood, MO 314-822-0083
- The White Rabbit, 9030 Manchester Rd., St. Louis, MO 314-963-9784
- Westwood Automotive Inc., 13458 Big Bend Blvd., Kirkwood, MO 636-225-8500
Reduced Adoption Fees through November!
Many holidays are coming.
Who is on your gift list?
Teachers, pastor, rabbi, mailman, co-workers, doctor, neighbors, friends, family?
Great hostess gift and remember to get one for yourself too!
2016 Rabbit Rescue Calendars
Fruits, Veggies, Herbs & Flowers
Kaytee Timothy Biscuits
Oat/Granola Treat Mix
Simple Rewards Medley Treats
Support Big Bunnies
Coming soon - the "Hairbuster Comb"
The businesses listed donate to MOHRS, St. Louis or other bunny rescues. Shop and help bunnies at the same time - how fun! Click Buy to Benefit MOHRS for info and links to:
"Black Paw Craft Supply" - "Bolt & Frolic"
"Humane Creations" - "Memorial Gallery Pets"
"Renas Beauty Without Cruelty" - "Rescue Chocolate"
"Stotlers Studio" - "Unique Beadwork"
"Vegan Buns" - "White Rabbit Beauty"
Adoption fees for pairs and trios have been reduced to the same adoption fee as a single bunny through November.
Call 314-995-1457 or email email@example.com to learn more or request an adoption application.
Click on link, then enter info below it.
House Rabbit Society of Missouri
Want to help them?
The bunnies thank you!
Our newsletter with bunny tips and fun stuff!
2016 Rabbit Rescue Calendars! Click HERE
A Bunny That Refuses Food Is A Bunny In Crisis!
Click HERE to learn how to deal with this potentially deadly situation.